BOBO BIRD is a manufaturer who design and produce watches, we hold our watches to the highest standards of craftsmanship, authenticity, and quality.
Each one of our products is truly an original.
Every watch are handcrafted with Ancient Asian sustainable wood.
Various types of materials including teak, ebony, maple and even bamboo, are all used during the creation process.
These trees are hand selected by our expert craftsmen to ensure the exceptional quality of our wooden wrist watches.
Due to the use of 100% natural bamboo wood as a material, there may be some spots on the bamboo, this is not a quality problem.
The bamboo watches are produced in batches, and the natural colors are slightly different from each other, the watches may have some color difference.
Maintenance points of the wood watch:
1. If the bamboo watch is too big for your wrist, you can take one or two joints out of the strap with the remove link tool.
2. Try not to get wet or soak in the water in your daily life, getting it a little wet is fine,but not swim or shower with it on, the wood would react poorly to water.
3. Wipe the watch at intervals, the color would be more bright
4. Don’t strike or pull the watch too violent
5. Clean the stains frequently