Wood has been an important building material throughout the world since the early days of humanity. Construction, farming, and several other industries have understood the unique nature of wood and the value it provides.
Wooden Watches – latest trend
In today’s world, everyone, especially Canadians, love being in touch with nature and live a simple and casual life. The latest rage in fashion watches today are wooden watches. They are known as being very fashionable (among both men and women). These timepieces have always been loved but there are many qualities that make them desirable.
An immense amount of time and effort put into every hand crafted piece. Now here are:
5 Reasons to consider wearing a wooden watch
- They stand out because they are different, and naturally beautiful. Natural variation in wood grain ensures that no two watches will be exactly the same. Nature produces distinct wood grain patterns even within the same tree. This adds to the warmth, uniqueness, and character of each watch.
- Any watch made of wood is light-weight. This is true for all watches that are 100% wood. Most of them are half the weight of a watch with a metal band.
- Wooden watches are eco-friendly. This is one of the most talked about benefits of these watches. These watches are from a renewable resource since we can replant trees. Most wooden timepieces are from scrap wood and most of the boxes are from recycled papers. We can save the future with one watch at a time.
- These watches are hypoallergenic with non toxic finish. This is great for many people who are allergic to metal against their skin.
- Wooden watches are a part of every day fashion at a very reasonable price.
After all the great reasons to have a wooden watch, just don’t forget that not all wooden watches are the same especially if there is cheap wood veneer on steel watches. Making sure that you have an 100% natural wood watch is important.
Wooden watch reminds about nature every day
Nature has never been so well used. Eco friendly, hypoallergenic, non toxic finish, light weight are a few qualities of hand-made wooden watches. Also, any of these kind of watch will changes and ages along with you, giving it a unique look after time with the patina. Keeping forests healthy and happy keeps our society healthy and happy. By having a wooden watch you can keep a reminder on your wrist. Enjoy all watches that are 100% natural woods.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Teresa_Mirzaee/1363665
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8380674